20181006

Arriving in Nuledzar

The great fields of Adaline spread out before you. The Regpos rivers twist and wind through the plains ahead of you. The breeze flits through the trees around you and you can see a small village about three miles down the hill. The grass crunches beneath your feet. Your campsite from the night before is packed up and there is no trace that you were there. You pull the letter you received out of your pocket:

Hello, My name is Threduili. I am in need of your services on a mapping quest to Iejir. It is a vastly uncharted area of Mundus that promises to be filled with wonder and amazing new findings! I would greatly appreciate you joining me to accomplish my research.

Thanks!
Threduili

P.S. I almost forgot! I'll meet you in Nuledzar just south of the Regposii.


You look up to see the beauty all around and step forward towards Nuledzar...

No comments:

Post a Comment